Tuesday, September 19, 2006

KLM 1189: Amsterdam-Bergen

Right now climbing out from Amsterdam (EHAM) on a northbound route towards Bergen (ENBR), Norway. I was planning to make a scenic short VFR-flight, but since a got a little extra time, I thought; Why not?



The CFM-56 Engines Roar at takeoff.






As usual on my IFR flights the equipment is Boeing-produced. A 737-700. I´m a member of a Virtual Airline (or rather a community wich allows you to fly flights from any airline); www.virtualpilots.org . In a communty like this you gather flighthours and all your flights are recorded and processed before you´ll get the hours accounted. The flights that I assign to myself are Real World Flights. They have the same number, is operated with the same aircraft, goes between the same places at the same time as in the real world. The fine thing about FS is that you (unless you fly online) can simply set your FS-time to match the "Real-world-time" when the actual flight occurs.




Not alone off the coast of Holland. The sourrounding
traffic is AI-generated. I use the "Traffic 2005"
-payware addon.




On Final Approach to Bergen, Rwy 17.





The beautiful landscape of the country my
grandmother came from, Norway.



I´ve been going on about flightsimming for three posts now without mentioning the Savior when the problems occur. The greatest FS-forum on the web is without a doubt www.avsim.com . If there´s any problem, the help is here! Totally awesome! And thousands and thousand of great freeware files!


Well the landing was a little tough-one! About 17 knots of right crosswind. But I got the bird down in one peace! ;)



Touchdown! Not a walk in the park, this one...



That´s it for now.

Oh, one more thing... You Can Click On The Images To Enlarge.

AND DON`T BE AFRAID TO POST A COMMENT! ;)

(just click on "comments" to add!)


Fly Safe

/Johan

2 Comments:

Blogger Alister said...

I left a comment! Keep up the good work! :D

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice! I saw your blog on the VPA Message Board, and I like it!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitors: