Sunday, September 16, 2007

Back in the Air

Hello everyone. Sorry about the big gap here. I´ve just moved out to the countryside with my girlfriend and we´ve just gained access to the internet.

So now I can finally start flying again, in a normal manner.

Yesterday I had another successful flight SK107 from Stockholm to Malmö. Quite windy at arrival with winds from 25kts gusting to over 30kts.

I forgot to start my pic-cap application so I thought I´ll just post some screenshots from an earlier flight.

This is a TNT cargo flight from Gran Canaria to Madeira (with the tricky approach to Rwy 05).

















Taxiing out from the Apron at GCLP.


















Positive rate, gear up!


















The tight, right-turn close to the mountains
at LPMA.

















Safe and sound. Unloading the goods.



Fly Safe!


/johan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Visitors: